For Complete Beginners
Connie Berenguer of
Sugar Mammas Cakery
Krystle Murray of
Dessert by Design
Jump into the cupcake fad and learn all the tips and tricks you need to get started with creating these delicious & cute desserts for your family!
TBA (Usually 2 Hours)
Sample Lesson Plan:
- popular cupcake flavours, fills and topper trends
- cupcake supplies (what you need, whats nice to have vs. whats necessary, the best choices, liner selection, etc.)
- how to bake the perfect cupcake (incl. simple recipes)
- how to make simple fills (incl. simple recipes)
- how to make icings (incl. simple recipes)
- how to fill a cupcake
- basic cupcake icing / piping techniques (icing, swirls, dollops, easy flowers, etc.)
- fondant & cupcakes
- DIY tier stands & displays
- review of some simple gadgets you may consider for future
Note that this is a part demonstration-style /part hands-on class geared towards absolute beginners with lots of opportunity for questions, looking close-up, touching, testing and volunteers.
- Includes all course materials: 6 cupcakes to decorate in class & take-home packaging, all decorating supplies required, disposable piping bags, piping tips
- FREE grab bags for all participants (see below for sponsors!)
- FREE Special coupons to get you started
- FREE "cheat sheets", study notes and recipes to take home
- FREE hot drinks and treats while you learn
- FREE ongoing support and access to us, post-class, for any questions or refreshers
- Draw to win the cupcakes we learn to make in class!
$30.00 for Youth under age 13
*adult required to attend with them. No additional discounts on youth tickets please
Early Bird Registration
by XXXXX is ONLY $50.00!!
$5.00 discount when you bring a friend to class
$5.00 discount for LWAB Members
*only 1 discount option can be applied per person. Early Bird + $5.00 discount are ok!*
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!